How to use the blog


Thanks for checking in.

There are 3 parts to Mizz Spizz...
1. This little website, which exists for news (here in the blog section) and then links to lesson plans.
2. The lesson plans which you are welcome to use as you wish.  Links are at the top of each section's page.
3. The YouTube Channel, which supplements most lessons. 

At this time, the age 4-7 section is up and running. I am still quickly making and filing the lesson plans for the other age groups and hope to have them out there in the next couple of days! 
Feel free to pass on the information and lessons. I am hoping to make life a little easier for everyone at this strange time in the world.  I have friends re-recording the audios for me in different languages for countries going through unexpected home-schooling and shutdown but if you are able to help then please send me an email! 
 genspizz@gmail.com



Comments